Saturday, June 23, 2007

CTPUG 4

So, another CTPUG meeting successfully dealt with.

My pygame talk did not go as smoothly as I had planned, it must be said, and no-one laughed at the "Seriously, who did not see that coming" subtitle, which is a great pity, as I thought that joke was quite good. My demonstration of broken threading refused to break, which was most strange, since it broke quite happily here at home. Given the two in the morning origin of parts of the talk, I think it went as well as can be expected.

Kevin's talk on numpy went over quite well, and sets him up t be roped into to talking at the next one as well. One less talk to find.

After the pygame meeting, most of the attendees migrated to a pleasant little pizza place on Long street, where we had pizza, at quite reasonable cost, it must be said. I wish I could remember the places name, because it is worth remembering.

No comments: